Monday, May 1, 2017

ProductReportCard.com

Namastè!

If you've followed my social media any length of time, you've seen me speak of my ProductReportCard.com adventures.

Now I think I have to go into some serious detail, because lots of people ask me about it. Plus I talk about it pretty often.

ProductReportCard.com is a website that matches consumers (i.e. us) with companies for online studies, paid surveys, and in-home product tests. They pay real money, not website currency or credits. You  an elect to have that money transferred to you via PayPal, Amazon giftcard, or an actual paper check.

Personally I do the PayPal option, as I use it for my little Etsy splurges and other shopping.

ProductReportCard.com pays pretty well, y'all. I just completed a study worth $100, and I get emails for surveys almost every day.

To request payout, you need to get your survey bank up to  $25. You get paid for registering products you own as well as the surveys and focus groups. They even offer offline opportunities as they are available. You are paid for every single survey. If you don't qualify for them, you receive a dime for simply attempting. A dime isn't much BUT we are online a lot anyway and we do that for free. Those dimes add up--those likes on FB and IG don't though.

The name of the game is, BE ACTIVE.

I'm fairly active on social media anyway, so as I'm clicking and giving my opinions, why not make a little spending money in the process?

I recommend checking it out. For me, it's  an ouchless way to fund my Etsy and other online shopping. But who couldn't use an extra stream of income?! No pyramid, no sales, no calls, and no spam. It's truly that simple.

I'll be giving another in-depth look at this in a bit. I have some videos and pics I wanna share so you can see it's totally real.

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment