Thursday, May 18, 2017

Toddler Mama!

Namastè!

Happy Saturday!

I'm a toddler mama.

As you know I've always referred to our youngest little bear as Baby Namastè.

Except...he's now a toddler. I'm not sure Toddler Namastè would have the same ring! 14 months old, our little bear has so much personality, and can do so many new things. It seems as if every moment he is grasping a new concept or hitting a milestone.

I seriously wish I could chronicle every adorable thing they do and share it with y'all, but I'm very big on respecting my kids' privacy and individuality. (Those things were not respected or preserved for me as a kid, so I keep strong boundaries with that.) While they are my little baby bears, they are each also their own individual, a person completely separate from me or their dad.

His little face is still the same, except he was a very pensive baby and now he is a hilarious but still very pensive toddler.

As any mom would be,  I am amazed by his growth. My sweet little ball of Baby is now a 23-pound twig of Toddler!

This has taken some used to, but as we press on to each new stage, this kid, just like Princess Namastè, never disappoints.

Let's see what today holds!

Namastè!

Tayè K. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment