Monday, August 7, 2017

Dirty Soap Works 👋 (A Review Post!!!)

Namastè!

A few weeks ago, I received a beautiful package from Calabasas, California.  When I opened it, I was doubly excited.

You see, I was recently granted the opportunity to collaborate with Dirty Soap Works!

Dirty Soap Works is new brand of hand soap and foaming cleanser for kids. It's purple, it smells delicious, and it makes handwashing fun!

Note: While the product was provided in exchange for honest review, the opinions and experiences detailed herein are mine and mine alone.

As you likely know, Baby Namastè's been potty training like a champ! He is getting better and better at using his words and signs to let us know when he needs to go. He's not afraid of the actual toilet now!
But we were having a hard time making handwashing exciting. Let's face it--he is at that age where standing or sitting still for anything (except what he wants to stand or sit still for) just isn't happening. He is our little explorer, our little studier of things.

Our Dirty Soap Works came in a beautiful basket, complete with chalk, watercolor, and bubbles. They made it so super special, and we were so blown away. They really went all out, even including a card with stickers inside for his potty chart. It was almost too nice to open. (Yes, I'm THAT mom...the one who will buy a gift basket and just keep it for lookie-loos. I just adore pretty things.)




Brass tacks.

Getting him to let me wash is little hands wasn't hard. He gets his hands cleaned before and after meals, after a sneeze or cough, and after coming in from outside. He also gets them washed after coming on from an outing. (A quick wipe and is all good but soap and water is my preference.)

Now...I had yet to find his ideal hand soap. He didn't need anything too wild--just something that he would enjoy using, perhaps something that didn't smell like my extra floral, boutique-y soap. I was cautiously optimistic.



The video shows our adorable demo. 

Baby Namastè likes the scent, and he likes the color. 

Momma Namastè likes that the soap is easy to use, and it doesn't take much. (The foam would be easier for toddlers and it is antibacterial--with no triclosan!) I also like the scent, and how this bottle fits in my purse, car organizer, or on our bathroom sink. 

Needless to say, we are definitely impressed with this stuff. We recommend it for anyone--Kids, adult kids, and adults who still want to be kids!

For added cuteness? Lookie-loo. 



This was definitely one of our more entertaining demo/revuews, and I have since purchased 4 additional bottles for my house and car. Because this soap is such a gentle yet effective cleanser, our whole family uses it now. (And I LOVE that the foam is antibacterial and has NO triclosan.)

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡



3 comments:

  1. Where can you buy the grape soap, I have looked all over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly .. me too .. I first found it in a small chain grocery store that is not local to me.. I've been looking everywhere for it.. Love it..

      Delete
  2. are they still making this product?

    ReplyDelete