Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Verydice?!

So I went down the rabbit hole.



I've been doing a lot of stealth scrolling on my social media--once I do my official posts, I log into my personal page and scope the scene so to speak. I love reading the articles and I've got a few favorite blogs that I follow faithfully, and when I have free time I catch up and check out what's happening.

Almost inevitably, someone will mention their Verydice code in the comments.

I had no idea what Verydice was, so I'd keep scrolling.
The ones sharing always mentioned how they got free items for playing this game. They would also mention how if you registered with their code, you'd get free rolls.

Admittedly I used to be pretty annoyed by those posts. Especially as I was reading a breastfeeding article (don't EVER interrupt my breastfeeding articles, bro) and saw a Verydice pitch.

But because it was super wee hours, and Tiger Lily was showing no signs of sleep, I decided that would be the moment I investigated it further. I'd get on Verydice and win me some stuff.

So...

I joined. I used a code from one of those "annoying" comments and got my free rolls.

It's a simple dice game. You hold a spot on the screen and roll the dice. Each pip on the dice equals one ticket. So if you roll a 3 and a 1, you would get 4 tickets.




There's also little bonus games for when you roll doubles. Any doubles of 5 and below get a basketball game. (Kinda...no, exactly like, the one in messenger or iGames.) You flick a basketball into the goal and receive bonus tickets for each successful shot. (I've gotten up to 10!)



If you roll double 6, you get to play a shooter game. Think old school arcade games--the space one where the screen auto-scrolls and you destroy obstacles by shooting, or avoid them by moving left or right.

There's a doubles jackpot that you can cash out every 24 hours.

Rolls can be won every 24 hours with a spinner. The top amount is ten, but you'll receive at least one. If you don't want to wait for the spinner, you can of course purchase them.



They offer surveys and offers you can complete for free rolls too. The offers involve things like downloading apps and reaching specific levels or achievements, or purchasing magazine subscriptions, or things like that.

There's a couple ways to get those rolls, so you can accrue those tickets and get those prizes!

As far as those prizes...



You can actually redeem the tickets for a WIDE variety of items. Most people in the comment sections of the articles I read usually advertise the baby products and toys. (I read a ton of parenting articles, so yeah.) They offer diaper, grooming items, toys, and lots of cute little baby toys too.

There are also gadgets and gizmos, cartoon items, electronics, clothing, and even candy.

The inventory seems to change periodically too, so it isn't always the same lineup.

Cashing out those tickets will likely take me a long while though, honestly. I thought I was moving along nicely until I realized I have only about 1600--and even the small items are 2000 tickets.

The items are paid for completely with tickets. Shipping is free. I haven't ordered anything yet  (I'm still ticket poor, *chuckles*), but from what I've seen inside the app, items arrive in just a few days.

...

Is it as great as people claim?

I don't know yet. I am ticket poor, and I haven't cashed out yet. I do have an item I'm saving for, and it's 40,000 tickets, but that would likely take a few weeks tops. (Which isn't bad! Still a free item, no shipping, and all I'll do is play a game when I have time?! Schwiiiiiing.)

Would I ever actually purchase tickets?

Probably NOT. I don't spend money in game apps. (Only the Google Play credits I get from the Google Rewards app--they give you credits in exchange for answering short surveys.)

Take my friend code and give it a shot!

3861733

No comments:

Post a Comment