Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Did you Know?

Namastè!

Thank you so much for growing with me! In just a few short months this blog has gone from one or two clicks a week to one or two HUNDRED clicks a day. I never fathomed that, in a million years.

Here are some random tidbits about me, the blog, and our stats. (I say "our" and "we" often here because while I do all the writing, it is my team on the back end and my audience who ultimately determine how far I can drive this thing.)

1. The blog title came from a t-shirt I own. It was easy to brand with my lifestyle and name.

2. I publish the blog in English, but it is available via email in English, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic, and Spanish.

3. I typically publish 4 or 5 posts a week.

4. I confer with experts and medical journals to answer normal quarks, but I do not dispense medical advice under any circumstance.

5. The blog is an outgrowth of my parenting group, Mamastè.

6. I don't discuss politics or religion in my blog or FB page. Period. Those conversations tend to divide, whereas I'm all about a united vibe.

7. I  am avidly pro breastfeeding, but not anti formula.

8. I believe confidence is the single most important thing parents need.

9. I always talk about giving back because the way this world goes now, we desperately need to effect some goodness. Everyone.

10. The blog is actually internationally-affiliated. I have sponsors and partnerships in the United States--and also Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, India, and Australia. This is poignant for me because when I started out, it was difficult to get local companies on board!

11. I'm pretty sure coconut oil can fix everything.

12. I created my own face masque and hair products (all edible, organic things), but I'm not entirely sure I would ever give the concoction a name or make it a public recipe. If it ends up being the reason I live to be 100, then maybe I would share. For now I guard the recipes pretty heavily. Smooth skin be mine!

That's about all I cadivulge for now. I don't want you to get bored, nor can I tell you everything at one time. Stay tuned!

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡

1 comment:

  1. 13. We love you and having our babies share birthdays is amazing! ❤️

    ReplyDelete