Sunday, October 2, 2016

Takeoff!

Namastè!

I hope you're all experiencing copious amounts thereof.

I have been one busy mama the past few days! We had our first prize winner (which I was almost as excited as she was about), new promo packages arrived, and the weather here in Georgia has stabilized. Our little piece of the atmosphere finally got the memo that it's past time for ninety-degree days and officially time for hay rides, apple cider, and all that feel-good autumn food.

Speaking of food--I'll be letting you guys in on some of our favorite recipes too, from my new shrimp masala chili (a spicy fusion of a classic American autumn dish with an exotic Sri Lankan mainstay) to my absolutely decadent red velvet cheesecake. I have tons of things to share and thanks to some wonderful sponsors, our giveaways will continue getting bigger and better!

As you know, this blog is NOT corporate and I am NOT a professional writer. (Just a good one, tee hee.) I personally reply to each email, each message to the Facebook page, and each snapchat (@NamasTAYEK) or Instagram (@NamasteWithTayeK) inquiry myself. That will not change, and I appreciate your patience as this little corner of blogdom grows!

I am just overwhelmingly excited and incredibly thankful for all the support, shares, likes, doubletaps, and SnapChat stories I've received. I'm the new kid on the block, but I am so happy you've allowed me to sit with you. I love and appreciate you and your support means the world. "Thank you" isn't big enough, but aside from giving you my word that I'll continue writing as long as you continue reading and engaging, it's what I have!

Namastè

-- Tayè K ♡

1 comment:

  1. I need a like button for your blog. Lol. But until that comes about I'll leave this ❣❣ instead.

    ReplyDelete