Thursday, December 15, 2016

Castle Namastè!

Namastè!

I'm beyond chuffed. Let me tell you why.

Castle Namastè!

I've mentioned it only a couple thousand times. When I began my blog journey, we were still in the process of getting the Castle together. So much paperwork. So many delays. Did I mention...

So. Much. Paperwork.

Oy.

But it's ready! We will be spending our first night there soon. This is all I've wanted for Christmas--to be in our house. I won't likely decorate much. Just stockings. Perhaps a wreath.

This is the culmination of a year's worth of blood, sweat, and tears. Tantrums. Delays. Setbacks. Fall-throughs. I am having a hard time fighting the feels as I recall everything that's brought us here, now. This is truly a fresh start!

There's no greater comfort than being in your own space, with your own things. Home! For Family Namastè, home is something we have not felt since 2015. A fire ripped through our original castle, and it was downhill from there.  We always had a safe, warm place--but we never felt HOME. Our goal was to be back HOME by year's end.

WE MADE IT.

We have yet to unpack everything. We still have to have our gas and Internet installed. The basement is still rather un-homey.

But...

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment