Friday, December 2, 2016

My PERSONAL HoliTAYÈ Wish List

Namastè!

I hope you're experiencing copious amounts of SLEEP! If you aren't, don't feel bad because neither am I.

I am excited. (That's like a common theme for me, I believe?) My HoliTAYÈ Expo is coming to fruition and I am so glad everything turned out. Mamastè LLC has never seen an event this big have a really big surprise for you, dear readers. I won't tell you what but it's huge.

I digress.

I'm often asked, especially around this time of year, what I want. Usually I give the good girl, "Oh, I want nothing!" And that is usually true. I am a deliberately uncomplicated lady, and I don't like the idea of a fuss being made over me. I like to do the fussing over,  because I'm far more comfortable working on surprises than receiving them.

Alas, this year I do have a little wish list. Nothing too fancy, just a few things I believe will make my spot at the helm of the U. S. S. Namastè a bit more cozy!

In no particular order (except in the case of elephants, because elephants are always first, even when they are tenth!), here is my HoliTAYÈ Wishlist.

1. This rug I saw online a few months ago. It is an elephant and I need it. Period.

2. A nap! I want one afternoon where my tired and Baby Namastè's tired align. I haven't napped with him in a few weeks due to preparing for the Expo.

3. Date night with Hubby Namastè. I'm going to make one of his most favorite meals, get some good fruit for a refreshing mango lassi, and enjoy his accent.

4. A manicure. My nails are horrid and I haven't taken a Tayè Day in weeks.

5. To NOT MISS Baby Namastè's first steps. I know they are in the near future. I don't want to blink and miss them.

6. Maggiano's. ALWAYS Maggiano's.

7. One designated day per week to sleep late, nurse, and pump. And eat. I'm a tired, tired mama sometimes. I need to get back to making time for me. I stay too busy.

8. Blog growth. Not just views--I am studying and honing my craft (writing), and I wish to be big. Big views. Big topics. Big impact on the Mommy community.

9. A big plate of tiny crunchy fish and home fries.

10. This dragon toy I keep seeing in Walmart. It blows steam, "toasts" its marshmallow treat, and is absolutely adorbs. Hubby Namastè's gonna get it for me.

That's all I can think of, and all I need I suppose. I told you I'm a simple chickadee.

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment