Thursday, September 8, 2016

AN INTRO!

Hi all!

I'm Tayè. Welcome to my blog.

I'm kind of unsure as to what direction I'll be taking with this. I know I'll be reviewing products and talking about my parenting journey. I've got tons of great recipes and hilarious things happen to me fairly often.

Let's see...about me?

I'm married. I have a gaggle of kids, biological and adopted. I'm a country girl and I love the outdoors, but I love just as much sitting in a cozy room with a book or two to read and enjoy.

I'll be reviewing my absolute favorite products here. I am a true maven of shopping. While I haven't done couponing on a large scale yet, I've always had an eye for maximizing my haul utilizing loyalty programs, store apps, and a keen eye for sales. I'm a Medela mama, and I nurse as well. I use the PISA, the Freestyle, and the Harmony. I have older kids, so I'm often found reviewing and comparing everything from clothes to toys to gadgets. I love it, and I hope I can help you navigate the good, the bad, and the ugly of those darn store aisles!

I'll also be sharing a small slice of my life. Funny anecdotes, milestones, and blunders that add the true spice to my little world.

Buckle up; this could get bumpy! 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment