Thursday, September 22, 2016

UPCOMING FUN-NESS!!!

Namastè!

As always I hope you are experiencing huge downpour thereof. It has been quite a week for Family Namastè. Our resident Princess had a birthday, and thanks to some very generous companies I will be cranking out some exciting new reviews and information.

All this has left a time crunch for writing, but no fear! It is a simply a chance to pass along some other wonderful blogs and websites for us parents. As such, I'll be compiling and sharing some of my favorite blogs with you! I'm all about spreading good vibes and better information, you know.

Hang tight. I promise you won't be disappointed. Stay tuned to me for exciting updates featuring the Kiinde Twist feeding essentials, the Safety First feeding seat by Baby Disney, and our first Namastè Giveaways!!!

Admittedly I am as jazzed about the giveaways as I am about the new products in the swag box! I have amassed a stash of gift cards and mommy must-haves for you, my dear readers, as I am so thankful for your support. Over 300 of you have viewed my PISA review--in my eyes that's a record!

If you haven't already, check out our other social media! I will be announcing the giveaway details via Facebook. You can find us on Instagram (username @NamasteWithTayeK) and SnapChat (username @NamasTayeK) as well! Instagram and SnapChat will feature unboxing videos and short interviews with moms and kids from everywhere Namastè takes us!

Bear with me as I put the polishing touches on my social media, and thanks again for your support as I get everything up and running!

Namastè!

- Tayè K.

3 comments:

  1. Adding you on snapchat didn't work. :( I even copy and pasted the user name from here and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, let me fix that! I am just learning to do hyperlinked text.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete