Monday, November 14, 2016

Busy Busy, Tayè in a Tizzy!

Namastè!

I am one tired mama, y'all.

This house, this upcoming holiday, this expo. I am like a fine jam--spread thin but somehow still sweet.

Baby Namastè's gotten much better with his nursing sincethe last strike, and he's still happily taking his Mimi. That's given me much relief.

The house. I can't believe we've come so far, and I can't believe how far we still have to go. There won't be a huge Thanksgiving gathering at Castle Namastè, and I'm a bit dismayed. I'm beyond grateful because the pace is wonderful. I'm forcing myself to see all the positives, but in all honesty I'm  just so tired.

It's that tired where you are so mentally spent that it manifests itself physically. My mind is so busy with this measurement or that material that my body is literally drained. I don't sleep well anyway, but leading up to Thanksgiving I'm even more prone to insomnia.

My expo will be amazing. Between the actual event and the blog highlights showcase, I'm proud as a peacock because I worked so hard on this. This is the first one I've presented where I have tested every item. I'll be doing demos all day, and I am genuinely excited and almost 100% ready to commence with everything. The devil has really been in the details though, and I've been dancing with him in the pale moonlight trying to make sure everything goes smoothly.

All in all, I still cannot complain. I have made a commitment to rest up, so I'm taking a couple days to get a new phone (yay!) and recharge my vessel (read: Tayè Days!). I got a total of 6 hours of sleep the past few days, so I'm beyond beat.

Still, I can't completely power down because of have so any ideas. Ah, the joys of being a creative soul.

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment