Thursday, November 10, 2016

Don't Let The Smooth NamasTASTE Fool Ya...

Namastè.

Let's jump all in it, shall we?

Gotta let you in on a secret. It's earth-shaking.

Nice people get fed up too.

Nice people have bad days.

Nice people will tell you off.

At least, I do and will.

But what gets me is, people never seem to realize that when they are going all super pizzicato on your nerves. Nope. Nice equals patient. Patient must never become impatient.

I'm not a saint, so I can't promise all that. I'm a very spirited, passionate person. I practice honesty in all aspects, from how I felt to what I do to what I say. That means when I'm happy you will know it. When I'm sad, same.

When I'm angry...yep.

I'm not saying I'm a fire breathing dragon. I'm admitting my pitfall. I mean, I don't have a hair trigger. Because I meditate often and drink chai like water, I'm generally very agreeable. I smile. I laugh. I also let many slights and jabs slide before I speak of or on them. Why sweat the small stuff--and believe me, it's almost all small stuff.

But what I won't accept is being plucked and tousled up til I react, then listen to the chorus. You know:

I thought you were so nice!

I can't believe you said that!

I didn't expect that from you.

Well...human!

End rant.

Namastè.

-- Tayè K.

1 comment: