Friday, November 18, 2016

Mom Bod, Reloaded.

Namastè!

I hope you're experiencing copious amounts of nose breathing and that you don't feel razor blades when you swallow.

This creeping crud is taking me down, y'all.
I've been basking in my cute to get me through though,  especially on the cusp of being fitted for my new salwar kameez suits and sarees. (I told you I love Etsy--and Etsy loves  me back. I'll be modeling a few lovely outfits for some amazing vendors as well as sharing their links so you can grab similar if it suits your fancy.)

Anyway...

In the midst of being under the weather I've had a lot of down time to play with my hair and look in the mirror. (I'm not vain, but as I prepare to be more visible here, I have to take a real stock of what I'm working with to make sure I'm ready.)

I still dig my mom bod, but I wish I were taller. At 5'4, I get credit for being a little curvier than I actuallt am, but I don't get to wear certain things without alteration. My jeans always need hemming. My designers (it feels so cool to say that!!!) have complimented my measurements, which I'll never share *insert evil cackle* which also felt really cool.


When Baby Namastè hits a year old, I will begin toning uo this old vessel so I can be a little leaner. I honestly do not trifle with scales--as long as I feel good and strong, the number does not matter. I will always aim to be my healthiest, but that does not necessarily equate with being my thinnest. 

I have been walking with the baby since he was born, and I'll continue that. With the exception of holidays, we actually don't eat much jun food here in Castle Namastè. Hubby Namastè is a vegetarian  (pescatarian) and I try to do as much organic food as possible. I dont eat red meat, I don't consume alcohol, and I only eat fried foods a few times per month. (I believe in treating myself--everything in moderation!)

I know I will stick with that plan. 

When I receive my salwars and sarees, I cant wait to show them off here! The colors are so bold and bright. The fabric is incredible. I feel most beautiful covering my mom bod reloaded up these days, but I'm happy with it.

I hope you enjoy the same contentment. Rock your skin!

Namastè!

-- Tayè K. ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment