Sunday, November 6, 2016

Want A Feature?

Namastè!

Happy November 6th!

I have had a blast talking to other blogger moms and dads and I've come up with a wonderful idea for sharing my favorites! I typically do not allow links on my posts (except the products and companies I work with myself) but there's room for everyone here and I'd love to share some as part of my holiday season sendup of all things awesome. 

I will spotlight one blog a week, FOR FREE.

Vendors welcome but must provide a sample for review.

You will be the featured post on my blog, as well as receive Instagram and Twitter blasts for your entire week, as well as a pinned post on my Facebook page.

Posts appear in the order received, with vendors taking priority.

#letsGrow

Submit your bio and any questions to:

NamasteWithTayeK@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment